- Leticia Amazonas Colombia – What to Pack for an Amazon Trip
- Information on Ayahuasca or Yage Ritual in Leticia Amazonas
- Top 10 tips and recommendations for Leticia Amazon Tourists
- Amazing Places to Have Dinner in Leticia Amazonas
- Guide on choosing the right hostel in Leticia Amazonas
- A Quick guide of tourism and tours in Leticia Amazonas
- Tabatinga or Leticia to Manaus in Slow Boat or Plane Information
Guide on getting entry – exit stamp in Leticia (Colombia)
Leticia (Colombia) is a small city located in the middle from Iquitos (Peru) and Manaus (Brasil). It has been an important city to connect travellers going from Peru to Brasil or backwards. There is no road to get here from Bogota, Iquitos or Brasil. You have to take a plane from Bogota to Leticia. From Iquitos, there are boat service (fast boat – slow boat) arriving at Santa Rosa (Peru) or plane. If you want to arrive from Manaus, there are only boat service and plane arriving to Tabatinga.
Getting your Colombian exit stamp in Leticia (Colombia) arriving from Bogota (Colombia) on Plane.
There is only one way to arrive to Leticia from Bogota, by plane. The immigration office is just inside Leticia’s Airport, as soon as you get your bags, you can do your exit from Colombia with your passport.
Getting your Colombian entry stamp in Leticia (Colombia) arriving from Iquitos (Peru) or Tabatinga (Brasil)
Our first recommendation is to do the proper exit from the country you are leaving, Peru or Brasil. As you do the exit, go to the Colombian Immigration office at Leticia’s Aiport with your passport and do the entry to Colombia. Remember, this is 100% free.
For a more detail information, click here.
Get to the Colombian Immigration office in Leticia Amazonas.
Leticia’s Immigration office is located on Leticia’s Airport. The only way to get to the airport without any problems is with a taxi. If you go really early or not in flight schedule, you can take a tuk tuk or moto taxi. Remember that they dont allow this kind of transportation while flight busy hour.
Immigration office working hours are from 8:00 Am till 5:00 Pm.
Get to the immigration office from Santa Rosa (Peru)
You have to take a pek pek or boat ride to Leticia and then public transportation to Leticia’s airport.
Get to the immigration office From Tabatinga (Brasil)
Leticia and Tabatinga are connected, you jus have to take a public ground transportation to Leticia’s airport.
- There are some people willing to help you, dont get trick because they want money. This procedure doesnt have any cost, dont get fool.
- Have a rain cover or zip bags, just in case if it rains.
- If it’s too late, dont worry. You can come the next day and do this procedure.
- If you do exit stamp in Peru or Brasil, you have less than 24 hr to do an entry stamp in Colombia or Brasil. If you take longer than 24 hour, you will have a 400 USD fine.
You may also like to read…
Incoming search terms:
- I have two vacancies p manaus exit tomorrow at 5 PM until the road
- get entry stamp in leticia
- informationabout stamp of colombia
- colombia exit stamp 2015
- immigrant office in bogota colombia
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1825 xnQZlcO_QjU6VOhJM7kb3icT6hnKwY4DOqHtiegD6rjd1Ac4nQU-_sXJTRklfjW3 ff9183fad77b2d49f1fc438d0ae3aebfd7f59e43&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- event exit or entry stamps amazon
- entry to the amazon from colombia
- colombian exit stamp
- leticia\s entry stamp