Enjoy an amazing adventure with rituals, jungle treks, canoeing, lakes and sharing with local indigenous people. Eware Tikuna Community is located just 1 hour away from Leticia, an isolated spot with jungle, creeks and lot of activities to do.
This tour change activities and entrance while High Water and Low Water seasons.
This tour will start at 2 pm, from Leticia Amazon Port. I will be your tour English speaking guide.
High Water Season (Feb to Jun)
- Leticia’s Port meet up or in hotel you are staying
- Boat transportation to the community in the Yahuarcaca Stream
- Amazing view just like in movies on flooded jungle
- Arrival to the indigenous tribe
- Meet up with the elders and curaca (chief)
- Learn the process of making farinha
- Typical lunch
- Native canoeing or natural trek in jungle
- Handcraft workshop
- Local dinner
- Night Ritual with the tribe
- Sleep at our native house with bed and mosquito net
2nd – Day
- Natural Trek or Native Canoeing in the Yahuarkaka stream
- Go to local Chagras (Plantations) and learn their ancestral native ways of cultivating
- Native lunch
- Natural Trek to do Dosel and Canopy (tree climbing)
- Return to Leticia Amazonas
Incoming search terms: