- Leticia Amazonas Colombia – What to Pack for an Amazon Trip
- Information on Ayahuasca or Yage Ritual in Leticia Amazonas
- Top 10 tips and recommendations for Leticia Amazon Tourists
- Amazing Places to Have Dinner in Leticia Amazonas
- Guide on choosing the right hostel in Leticia Amazonas
- A Quick guide of tourism and tours in Leticia Amazonas
- Tabatinga or Leticia to Manaus in Slow Boat or Plane Information
Fast Boat from Leticia to Puerto Nariño Travel Guide
Puerto Nariño is a small town 87 km from Leticia Amazonas. This town deserves to be the most beautiful in Colombia because it’s really calm, clean and plenty of beautiful landscape’s. Puerto Nariño is located on the Loretoyacu stream next to several indigenous communities and it is really closed to Tarapoto Lake where you can spot pink and grey dolphins.
Fast Boat or Rapidos to Puerto Nariño
There are 3 official agencies that leaves from Leticia Amazonas to Puerto Nariño and stopping thru different Colombian or Peruvian communities. Everyday they do the route with different schedules but with the same official price.
Speed Boat Hour Schedules
They have 3 different routes:
- 8:00: AM Leaving from Leticia’s Port
- 10:00 AM Leaving from Leticia’s Port
- 2:00 PM Leaving from Leticia’s Port
Speed Boat Prices
The price goes up to $29,000 but if you are going to a different community the price varies. The last community is Caballo Cocha and the price is $35,000 per person.
Be aware that these boats doesn’t stop on any community without any reservation. You can call them at this phone: 310 8141508.
There are no roads to Puerto Nariño.